My favorite picture book is Polar Bear, Polar Bear, What Do You Hear? by Bill Martin Jr. . I like it because I've grown up reading this book throughout my childhood. It was one of my favorite bedtime stories. The book's very inspirational and teaches a lot.
The book is also teaching the young readers. Throughout the dialogue, the author is using very verbal words. These words described the animals sounds like roaring, snorting, and fluting. The book gives children an early idea for what verbs are. Polar Bear, Polar Bear, What Do You Hear? also teaches kids what to expect to see at the zoo.
I always see my mother read this book to my baby sister. Every time, I can't help but think someday, my sister will be able to go to the zoo. The book shows the perspectives of all the animals in the zoo. The book also uses the sense of sound in the context as well. I believe this is the kind of stuff that makes the book so interesting.
Polar Bear, Polar Bear, What Do You Hear? is my favorite picture book. It has great illustrations and a great storyline. I recommend that people who haven't read it, do so right away! Read it to younger siblings if you have any. You don't know what you're missing! It's fun and shows animals describing what they hear . The ending is really whacky and cool. This book is a masterpiece for young kids.
I like how you describe why you think it is such a great book and why other people should read it. I also really like the ending because you managed to involve the reader by talking right to them and using exclamation marks.
ReplyDeleteI like how you described why it is your favorite picture book.
ReplyDelete